Carolina Youth Dance Theatre is a performing arts group that offers the opportunity for serious young dancers to be part of a team and to train them to become civic-minded adults.
- 1-hour tap class (required) and 1-hour jazz or ballet class = 2 dance classes per week
- A membership fee of $125.00
- Commitment to monthly Saturday rehearsals (outlined at the beginning of each dance year)
- Members are only allowed two missed rehearsals per year
- Members will have a mandatory recital rehearsal
- We strongly encourage dancers to attend summer classes to help them improve their technique during the summer break.